Are you an experienced and ambitious credit risk specialist? I have an exciting opportunity to join an established bank with projected growth. This is a great time to join a team that is currently being set up from scratch to help the bank on their journey.
The Credit Risk Manager will be responsible for helping to manage and monitor the credit performance of the Bank's lending products. Using analysis and insight the role will drive improvements in understanding portfolio performance.
• Assess and analyse key strategic issues that may impact credit performance or product profitability.
• Mine internal and external data, producing analytical reports to monitor risk and commercial performance.
• Help develop and maintain credit risk strategies through end to end customer lifecycle management.
• Define forecast and actuals as well as spot unexpected trends and dive into potential issues.
Ideally the individual will have:-
• 6 yrs+ experience of consumer credit risk analytics.
• Experience of working with banking or financial services lending data.
• Knowledge of credit bureau data.
• Experience of data mining tools, ideally SAS.
With excellent communications skills, sound judgement and business instinct, take initiative, be a self-starter and challenge traditional thinking you will go far in this exciting new team.
Apply to Sue@datatech.org.uk or call her on 01256 314660 if you would like to work for this newly created team with huge growth potential. Hybrid working available.