Want to use your modelling skills working for multiple clients then join this dynamic and successful global risk consulting firm. Working as a consultant you will work on projects for external clients providing you with a dynamic learning environment across different areas of credit risk. You must be analytical, organised, flexible, decisive, supportive, honest, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Work effectively on your own and as part of a team and complete project work accurately and to a high standard.
• Take responsibility for your own deliveries within the scope and deadlines set.
• Work with areas of the business to identify opportunities for increasing value through the application of analysis and modelling techniques.
• Present and discuss results with stakeholders and peers.
• Undertake internal initiatives as required.
• Engage in activities to encourage personal development and work on skills and abilities.
• Ensure all data is managed securely, maintained appropriately and analysed correctly in line with Data Protection legislation and industry regulation.
Knowledge and Understanding Requirements
• Academic - As solutions require a strong base of analysis, you are asked to apply with a discipline grounded with quantitative aspects and strong statistical content.
• Experience - analysts are given responsibility to operate as a consultant and so require relevant work experience. You need to have a minimum of 6 months with a relevant Industrial Placement year or experience in Financial Services being desired.
• Coding Experience - have experience and knowledge using SAS or SQL as well as both R and Python.
• Analysis - Demonstration of manipulating and analysing large datasets with customer information.
• Strong Communication Skills
• Knowledge of local regulatory environment across areas such as IFRS9, Basel or of regulatory activity outside of the UK in areas such as TRIM or CECL.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today! [email protected] or 01256 314660
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk