We are looking for an ambitious Cost Modelling Consultant to join our client’s growing team of consultants and analysts, working with clients across government and industry to support key business decisions. This role can be based from either their Hampshire or Lancashire offices with an element of WFH and client site work.
They combine technical capabilities in modelling and analysis with client-facing consultancy skills, to ensure they deliver high-impact advice based on robust evidence. They work across a range of defence and civil sectors, including aerospace, maritime, transport, security and policing.
We are in a period of growth, so require exceptional candidates to join our team of dynamic consultants. As a Cost Modelling Consultant, you will bring specific experience of structuring, modelling, and analysing the whole-life costs of projects, programmes or assets.
If you were currently in this cost modelling consultant role, here are some of the areas you might have been working in this week:
● Helping deliver cost modelling and other analysis projects to time, cost and quality
● Consulting with clients to understand their requirements, presenting findings and developing solutions
● Ensuring that the appropriate technical assurance is applied to analytical work to ensure that it meets the client's needs
● Conducting and supporting business winning activities, including customer engagement and proposal writing
To apply, you will need a broad skill set, including:
● A degree in a maths-based subject or relevant experience
● Experience in cost estimating and forecasting, schedule and risk analysis, gathering cost data and creating bespoke cost models
● Understanding UK government/MOD best practice or processes (Aqua book, Green book, JSP507, JSP655, QDC, etc.)
● Significant project management and collaboration skills
Applications are welcome from candidates early in their career or those with several years' experience. The grade and salary associated with the role will be commensurate with your experience.
For full details, and to apply for this Cost Modelling Consultant opportunity, please contact Datatech Analytics today.