Commercial Data Specialist - Bristol - UP To £Competitive - J11975
A world leading Telecommunication Company has an exciting new position for a Commercial Data Specialist. A solution-focused Enterprise commercial data modelling and delivery specialist who delivers Data Product and responds positively to challenges that complex data pool may provide. The role will use customer, trading and product data build data products the business can understand. The role holder breaks down problems, make decisions using analysis, business accumen and experience to build and deliver the development of new as well as maintaining existing critical data feeds drawn from 30+ source systems and platforms to generate the data used across the decision support team to drive and underpin Business Services including Trading, Marketing and analysis applications.
• Manage the Build, delivery and implementation of the data designs that the development teams can implement which can turn be use multiple times across analytics or reporting products
• Become the Wholesale and Broadband Eligibility expert data expert
• Drive Quality on time delivery for customer data feeds to external partners and suppliers
• Managing customer trading data, processes and web application services to ensure product taxonomies for trading and pay plans are available
• Bring design principles in the data build that will drive best practice across the team
Skills and Experiences
• Strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and communicating this to business audiences
• Able to communicated clearly complex subject matter, and manage expectations of several directors, stakeholders and effectively prioritise the workload / deliverables
• Knowledge of FTTP, FTTC products within Network and their associated products e.g. IPConnect, EthernetConnect, BTNET, Wholesale Ethernet advantageous) to drive into Marketing
• Expert in B2B segmentation, products, systems and processes
• Expert in programming languages PL SQL/SAS/T-SQL. Including Tuning and performance (Oracle/Google Big Query)
• Data Modelling (e.g. Erwin or similar tools)
• Migration to cloud Data environments (Google/Big Query) is an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk