Commrcial / Customer Data Analyst - Tableau & SQL - £35,000 to £45,000 Neg DoE - Bristol - J11722
Great opportunity for a Commercial Data Analyst to join a strong and collaborative B2B analytical team in the digital space based from the companies Bristol offices with a hybrid approach to office/home working 2/3 days per week.
If the following sounds like you, please do get in touch to find out more:
• Use data analytics: Uses knowledge and collection of data to support decisions. Delivers initiatives to improve data analytics in the business.
• Story-telling with data: Strong communication skills clearly translating complex concepts relating to segment, portfolio, systems and process dynamics that can create trading and non-trading impacts on reported KPI results.
• Strong user of data visualisation tools primarily Tableau to help deliver key insights
• Business acumen: Knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of organisational performance, including people drivers of performance and financial literacy (e.g. business KPIs, business cases)
• Technical : Confident with programming languages such as PL SQL/T-SQL
• Problem Solver: Is analytical and breaks down problems, using insight to identify the causes of issues and then create practical solutions aligned to what our customers want.
• Continual Learner: Has a keen desire to learn and develop their capabilities, taking on board feedback, learning from mistakes and building their knowledge of digital solutions to achieve even more.
• Collaborative partner: Builds positive and collaborative working relationships with their colleagues, looking to share, support and find better ways of working together.
To find out more make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights for this role.