Client Experience Delivered Director - Bracknell HO/Flexible working from home options - up to £75k - J11649
Our client, a leading provider of data and analytics are seeking a Client Experience Delivered Director to come and join the team. This is a new role that has been created to help optimise clients' experience of technology, solutions, and partnership.
Responsible for enabling the Manufacturer team to deliver a best in class experience of partnership to our clients, the main objectives of the role are:
• Optimise client experience and competitive advantage of our technology from proposal through to adoption, creating advocacy and ease of contract extension
• Create clear processes to address client experience challenges through quickly and effectively to resolution
• Create best in class UK case studies and collateral to evidence the principles of our strategic partnership approach, technology, coverage, and value through our partnership
• Ensure the team capability needs are understood and there is an effective and efficient L&D plan in place
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing and a key member of the Leadership Team, there are five core areas of responsibility of the role:
• Client experience
• ILD planning, adoption, and optimisation
• Change management
• CGDM capability
• People leadership
Key Skill Requirements
• Educated ideally to degree level and/ or with relevant professional qualifications.
• Several years' experience of working in a senior leadership position, including leading a team and/ or clients throughout that time.
• Project management experience could be beneficial.
• Strong networking and people skills essential.
• A strong knowledge and understanding of FMCG product and/ or consumer-based business strategies and processes, including key decision makers and role demands across functions.
• A strong understanding as to how FMCG clients make decisions, and how big data, analytic & technology solutions can provide value to senior management and cross functionally (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Insight, Category and Supply Chain).
• Extensive experience of, and comfortable with, effectively engaging and influencing crossfunctionally up to Board level, directly or indirectly associated with the FMCG/ Retail sector.
• Proven ability to handle complexity and multiple projects at once, with clear coping and prioritisation strategies and issue resolution approaches.
• Good experience of translating corporate strategy into practical and sustainable action plans.
• Significant experience of selling solutions as opposed to product sales (consultative selling).
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to build and deliver value-led business cases to key stakeholders internally and externally.
• A strong team player with a proven record of leading, developing & coaching high performing teams and successfully managing their personal development strategies.
• Familiar with leading for and driving change in working practice, culture, leading innovation and turning around business performance.
• Willingness to travel and work at UK HQ based in Bracknell, Berkshire as business needs dictate.
• Willingness to travel as and when the business dictates.
To find out more about this great new opportunity please give Sarah Coultrip on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch