Datatech has an excellent opportunity for a digital native with Business manager experience or a background in project management. We are helping one of the world's leading media communications specialists, find a London based Business Science Manager, and this inclusive role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
As a Science Manager, you will form a vital part of the company's Business Science team, responsible for the day to day running of client projects. You will also support junior staff and direct reports alongside being responsible for everything from taking the original brief to delivering critical insights from the analytics. The job requires a combination of leadership, communication skills, media expertise and technical rigour.
If you were already in this role, here are some things you would have done this week:
● Worked with a Project Coordinator to oversee all aspects of your projects
● Overseen and ensured technical excellence within the team
● Taken responsibility for the development of junior team members, with support of D/AD
● Forged strong client relationships and ensure our work gets in front of the right stakeholders
The ability to identify and deal with client issues before they get out of hand will help enormously, too.
To apply for this Business Science Manager role, you will need the following:
● A degree in Economics, Maths, Stats, Sciences or another numerical subject
● Experience in a similar role, perhaps as an Account Director or with PM experience
● Experience managing analytics projects, with Market Mix Modelling knowledge a must
● Leadership and client-facing skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis clearly
You will also need to have an excellent knowledge of standard econometric/statistical packages, Excel, Powerpoint, R or other programming languages.
If you have the experience and skills for this Business Science Manager job in London, please contact Datatech Analytics today for complete details.