Business Modelling & Analysis Manager/ Consultant * £40-60,000 Neg DoE *Hybrid working (London office/Home Flex) * J11527
Our client's mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
The business modelling and analysis manager will perform analysis and insight to support forecasting activities for products, contributing towards defining major targets (e.g. revenue, market share) for the business.
The commercial demand forecasting has a direct and material impact on resourcing decisions, costs and revenue generation in short medium and long term. The role holder will work closely with teams across the business and have recognised visibility with the Operational units, providing analytical expertise and insight into the impact of the commercial forecast on various aspects of the business. The modelling and analysis manager will also support input to key commercial decisions.
You'll have the following skills & experience
• Analytical with an appropriate attention to detail. Knowing when to work in the granular and when a big picture approach is more appropriate
• Innovative - constantly look for new ways of understanding the geographic variation of demand market and sharing these with commercial and operational teams
• Communication Skills - able to communicate clearly, focussing attention on key issues and creating relationships
• Adaptable - able to cope with fast moving environment and multiple scenarios/activities
• Proactive - Identify areas of opportunity for the business; Identify contacts and areas of further investigation
• Ability to perform advanced statistical analysis using large data sets. Able to draw conclusions and make recommendations on the basis of the analysis
• Ability to communicate the results of complex analysis in a simple and straightforward way and in a business context
• Able to manage large quantities of information without losing sight of the big picture
• Familiar with analytical techniques such as logistic regression, survival modelling and time series analysis
• Knowledge of statistical software packages as well as Excel
To find out more about this great new opportunity please call Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch.
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights for this client.