Business Intelligence Manager- Hybrid working with London base- salary to £80K + bonus- J11678
This leading independent financial media group, with world-wide offices, is currently recruiting to continue its focus on delivering world class insight and information services to its many customers. You will have the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people, who understand the value of teamwork and the desire to make a personal impact. This is an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement are aligned with the growth of this successful award-winning business.
They are in the process of a digital transformation and restructuring of its business to support its continued successful growth. This role reports into the Data & Analytics Director and heads up a team of 5.
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that business intelligence solutions are fully understood and implemented.
• Collaborate with Data Engineering and other technical teams to help continuously improve data quality.
• Deliver tailored insight that helps the client achieve business objectives.
• Support the department director in the management and delivery of business intelligence.
• Management responsibility of the team, plus project related delivery that will require management of other resources (internal and external).
• Collaborative planning & working with global business and technical teams, including 3rd party suppliers.
Qualifications and experience:
• Minimum degree qualified preferably in a Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) based degree.
• Team management experience.
• Excellent SQL, analysis and reporting experience using BI software, preferably Tableau.
• A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focussed on delivering tailored business insight within fast moving environments
• Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and present well-reasoned recommendations back to the business.
• Excellent communicator with experience of working closely with business stakeholders and technical departments.