This is a dynamic role working for a global leisure company, responsible for delivering key insights across a variety of functions to help the business make better decisions. A background in data or business analysis is essential for this role as your analytical skills will be key to unlocking business value.
Role & Responsibilities
• You will be responsible for taking business requirements and turning these into meaningful dashboards and reports, helping derive insights and capture value.
• You will work with an experienced marketing and data science teams, taking ownership of projects and delivering against key objectives.
• This client has been developing their own in house data capabilities, with solid architecture and infrastructure. This role will provide the opportunity to gain experience and work with their big data solution.
• This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter, who wants to progress their career, with plenty of opportunity for development.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Advanced Tableau user, experienced in building dashboards and reports.
• Advanced SQL, preferably experience with Redshift.
• Experience of data wrangling with large datasets.
• Experience working with senior stakeholders to gather requirements.
• Sound data interrogation skills to analyse data and present findings clearly.
• Some experience with Python, namely packages Pandas & NumPy would be advantageous.
If you fit the above job description, please make an application. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk