Research and Insights - London - Competitive Salary - J11877
Are you insatiably curious, and always asking why? If the answer's yes' then we really want to hear from you as we are looking for an experienced Business Director to join the Research & Insights team. You will have the opportunity to get involved in some fantastic, challenging client projects and extensive thought leadership work. And you will be part of a growing team full of super talented and incredibly nice people.
• Designing and writing complex, innovative, multi-methodology research proposals and managing projects.
• Taking responsibility for delivery to a high standard within commercial constraints. Projects of this nature will include segmentation, decision journey analysis, brand perception studies, U&A studies etc.
• Managing and championing leadership studies on subjects such as decision-making approaches, consumer response to COVID-19, consumer trends etc. including study design and analysis, promotion and sharing across the agency.
• Managing the research and insight requirements across a range of key client clients, supporting on both ad hoc and longer-term projects. Demonstrating:
oRelevant sector expertise and knowledge
oUnderstanding marketplace dynamics and relevant trends
oStrong, in depth understanding of consumer audiences and decision-making behaviours
oEvaluation of specific channel activity (where relevant)
oSharing of learning in inspiring, fresh and creative ways
• Working on new business pitches
• Tell compelling, interesting stories through data, visualising insights in an exciting way and delivering a structured, useful narrative for our clients
• Support rev gen growth of the team through productisation of methodologies and approach, raising the profile of the team internally amongst client teams and stakeholders
• Actively look for opportunities to work in new ways and develop relationships with teams across the agency, and directly with our clients.
• Substantial experience in a research agency, media owner or media agency running research projects
• A good degree or Masters or qualification in relevant field
• A demonstrable interest in all things consumer, media, technology and communications
• (Ideally) a qualitative skillset, including moderating, projective techniques and workshop design
• High level of numeracy and experience of a wide spectrum of quantitative skills including advanced statistical techniques such as segmentation or conjoint.
• Good knowledge of when to apply different techniques and to sell them in - matching the right methodology/technique with the right brief and then making that project happen.
• A highly analytical approach
• Confident user of a wide range of industry tools and systems
• Confident user of analytical software such as Q or SPSS
We would love to hear from you if you are
• Think fast, work fast, and don't become frustrated with challenges
• Love learning new things
• Self-motivated and love collaborating
• A storyteller
• Can juggle a million and one things and don't get phased by multiple projects
• Accurate, and have high visual standards - the data, the visuals and the words all have to be correct
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk