Business Director, Marketing Sciences - London/Hybrid - Up To £90K - J12125
A multi award winning, global data, technology and analytics centre of excellence has a new position for a Business director to join their team.
This is a senior role for someone who can combine a creative approach to analytic problem solving with smart technical know-how and polished project management/people skills. You will be responsible for managing large projects/clients and devising bespoke analytic solutions for wide-ranging client challenges. You should be capable of running projects from brief to delivery, managing junior staff and taking responsibility for the quality of their work. You will also have strong general management skills and play a role in the leadership and professional development of junior team members. You will work with more senior members of staff on larger and/or more complex clients.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills - able to tell stories with data, and effectively articulate the commercial value of analytics to clients and agency teams
• Be able to translate all data and analytical outcomes to a real-world application generating commercial benefit to clients
• Contribute to and represent the company's Marketing Science and analytics in new business pitches, producing documents and presenting as required
• Contemporary approach to analytics with an emphasis on digital attribution, market mix modelling, location and segmentation analysis using a wide range of data mining, statistical and machine learning techniques for creative problem solving
• Experience and understanding of how web scraping and APIs can be leveraged for the business to benefit their clients
• Highly organised, self-motivated, and proactive, with the ability to manage the delivery of multiple analytics projects across clients effectively from proposal to client delivery
• Good understanding of both classical statistics, machine learning and simulation techniques
• Experience using Eviews/R/SQL/Python
• Comfortable with big data - ideally with experience using AWS (Redshift, S3, EMR, Hive, Hue)
• Strong data visualisation skills - ideally with experience of using D3, R Shiny, Tableau, to represent complex data relationships and deliver compelling analytical output
• Significant experience of working in data analysis in a commercial environment, ideally within a marketing, media and/or communications context
• Proven leader and all-round strong manager who creates cohesive, motivated and effective teams
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk