Business Development Manager - £Competitive - Berkshire - J11798
This is an exciting opportunity to join this Client Development team, working for a consultancy who have continued to enjoy fantastic growth in this important area over the past few years. You will work with an account base that consists of well-known household brands and private label manufacturers. Your key focus will be to retain and grow your clients through strong relationships and the realisation of the company's Growth Delivered strategy. This is a role which requires initiative, demands drive and focus from a person who really wants to engage with clients every day. It will be very varied and very rewarding for the right person.
• Profitable Revenue Growth
• Consultative Selling
• Client Engagement
• Data & Insights
• People Management
• This is a role which requires initiative. It will be very varied and very rewarding for the right person. The role demands drive and focus from a person who really wants to engage with clients every day.
• Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen with proven experience in a client facing role and a track record of creating and developing new business including experience of P&L's
• Excellent planning and organisation
• Highly self-motivated and assured at presenting to all levels
• Strong relationship builder, both internal and external
• Understanding of a consultative selling approach' with proven questioning and listening skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with an inquisitive nature is essential
• A determination to hit an individual sales target while also being a team player and managing junior members of the team.
• Confident working with data with a good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Ideally educated to degree level
• A working knowledge of Market tracking and Insights within FMCG would be beneficial
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Sarah Coultrip on 01256 314660 or make an application, and she will contact you.