BI Data Analyst - £Competitive Salary - Plus Benefits - London - J11471
A leading independent consultancy in the UK is seeking a BI Data Analyst /Data Engineer due to the continued growth of digital and data capabilities within the business.
This exciting new role will be dedicated to the Marketing function and will take on the challenge of enhancing and advancing the automation and unification of digital and media data sets into a 360 view of the customer.
Role & Responsibilities
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing team to increase reporting and modelling capabilities
• Use robust ETL processes to ingest data sets from APIs and direct sources
• Become an SME around the full customer journey to ensure pipelines and processes are fit for purpose
• Harness the full Microsoft tech stack to solve problems and integrate solutions
• To work with all members of the wider data teams on adhoc projects
Experience & Skills Desired
• ETL pipelines around Azure environment, with MS Data Factory
• Write concise and robust code with clear notes for other users
• MS Azure environment
• MS Data Factory
• GOOGLE ANALYTICS 360 or Similar
• PowerBI Dash Boarding
• SQL / SSIS SSAS
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey 01256 314660 or email him
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk