Datatech is helping the Data, Technology and Analytics division of a global media company find a full-time Analytics Manager (Measurement and Optimisation) to work in their London HQ. The Analytics role comes with a favourable salary and an excellent benefits package. The flexible role is currently remote whilst we look to exit lockdown.
The purpose of the EMEA Data Science team you will be working in is to create and scale new data science solutions to power apps and on-demand services in EMEA. This Data & Analytics Manager role presents a rare opportunity to be at the forefront of media and brand analytics, leveraging a leading global platform and experienced data science team to aid some of the most prominent marketers with game-changing solutions.
If you were already in this Analytics Manager role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
● Managing the deployment of client deliverables across attribution, TV attribution, testing and MMM
● Training analysts and data scientists on existing solutions
● Troubleshooting code and supporting issues with technical deployment of solutions
● Developing features in existing codebases and new MVPs
You will also be managing data sets' deployment, such as Ads Data Hub, Amazon Marketing Cloud, and FBs Advanced Analytics.
To apply for this data & performance analytics manager position, you will require the following:
● Previous experience in a data & performance analytics manager job
● Expertise in SQL (preferably Big Query) and R, including experience writing and editing R packages
● Interest and experience in learning new languages or database frameworks (e.g. Athena, Python, R-Shiny, etc.)
● Experience leading analyses across MMM, attribution modelling, A/B test, and custom econometrics analyses
You will also need a good grasp of statistical and optimisation techniques and bringing value to clients.
To apply for this Analytics Manager job in London, contact Datatech Analytics today.