This media consultancy has a global network that operates nationally and internationally
helping clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow.
They are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media consultancy in the digital age and to do this, they attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in their vision for the future.
Role & Responsibilities
• Deep dive with clients to identify, understand and solve analytical requirements and challenges
• Take the lead in the delivery of existing and new reporting, BI & Analytics projects
• Collaborate with clients and agency stakeholders to ensure the right data and technologies are in place to meet changing briefs
• Present to internal and external stakeholders where necessary.
• Build an awareness in clients' business, systems and ways of working.
• Become familiar with the existing Analytics toolset to utilise on client business, including data visualisation technologies
• Work within, and help develop, an open, collaborative, progressive day to day culture.
Experience & Skills Required
Educated to degree level in a numerical discipline.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and R
• Have the ability to distil data into insight and valuable information.
• Media, data and technology industry experience advantageous.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal essential.
• A problem solver with excellent client facing skills.
• Experience with a programming language such as SAS, SQL, R Python Azure
• Data visualisation experience with either Power BI or Tableau
• Google analytics experience advantageous.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sarah Coultrip on 01256 314 660 or apply to the role.
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk