Analytics Engineer. Coventry based- must be fluent German or French speaking. Competitive salary. J11528
The Analytics Engineer is an integral part of the team who provides customer support by efficiently answering questions on function and usage of products and deploying solutions. You will be working closely with various cross-functional teams to improve the functionality and usability of the products on behalf of customers.
Role & Responsibilities
• Assist customers and prospective customers by efficiently communicating statistical concepts and other technical information.
• Improve the effectiveness of the department by identifying roadblocks while looking for opportunities to improve departmental processes.
• Respond to and accurately resolve customer cases ranging from low to high complexity in a timely manner.
• Capture and record customer interaction, maintain customer records and information including suggestions for improvements and modifications in appropriate systems.
• Engage with R&D and Software Development teams to communicate feedback on roadmaps, enhancements, and new products in a timely fashion.
• Be able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and effectively use time and resources to accomplish group targets.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in statistics or data analytics or closely related technical discipline with significant statistical coursework.
• Experience with at least one computer programming language, for example Python, R, SAS, Java, C#, is a plus.
• Working knowledge of computer processes including programming, server systems, and networking is preferred.
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Expert experience supporting enterprise applications.
• Be able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple priorities.
• Analytical problem solver with the ability to use conventional and unconventional methods for problem identification and resolution.
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
• The ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
• Experience with technical writing is highly desirable.
If you fit the above job description please make an application to Olivia Ross.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.