Analytical Training Consultant - Fluent French - Remote working (based in England) - To £54,000
Our client believes that to be professionally satisfied, many things need to accumulate: a high performance culture, a comfortable working environment, competitive compensation, great teamwork and above all, integrity. If this speaks to you, consider joining our team. They are positioned for significant growth and there is no better time to join them!
Established nearly 50 years ago, they help companies and institutions spot trends, solve problems and discover valuable insights in their data by delivering a comprehensive and best-in-class suite of solutions analytics including data analysis, predictive analytics, machine learning, statistical analysis and process improvement tools, along with a team of highly trained experts to service and support them on their analytics journey. Regardless of statistical background, They empowers organizations through easy-to-use software, clicks not code, on-site and public training and a global support network of expert statisticians.
The Analytics Training Consultant is an individual contributor role within the Global Customer Success Team providing on boarding, consulting and training services to customers.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Statistics or related discipline preferred; will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
• Significant Experience using analytics software, such as MINITAB, SPSS, JMP, SAS, Python, R, or similar products.
• Knowledge of real-world applications of statistics is desired.
• Demonstrated experience in delivering training course content is desired; it is preferred that this experience is in a commercial or professional environment.
• Desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to speak, read and write English and French language.
• Excellent oral communications skills with ability to project in a confident and professional manner.
• Excellent technical writing skills.
• Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel nationally and globally on a regular basis.
To find out more about this exciting new opportunity please call Teresa on 01256 314660 or make an application and we will be in touch. Please note we can only consider applications from those with current UK working rights.