Data Science Analyst - Central London/Hybrid - Up To £35-40K - J12099
A fast growing, leading credit management Services Company has a new exciting position for a Data Science Analyst to join their team. If you are hard-working, energetic, friendly, believe in treating people fairly, and would like to work in a business that leads its sector in terms of digital capabilities and services, we would like to hear from you.
What you would be doing
• Understanding, measuring, and predicting customer behaviour.
• Asset valuation, cash flow and cost projections for portfolios of typically non-performing or distressed assets.
• Data warehouse interrogation, data collection, sample selection and preparation.
• Become a subject matter expert on understanding of where the data comes from, how it was created.
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in deployment, auditing and monitoring live models.
• Competent using some ETL and statistical software (e.g. SAS, Python, R, SQL).
• Good knowledge of regression or tree-based algorithms.
• Experience in Bayesian, Clustering and Markov Chain techniques is desirable.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk