Part or Qualified Life Actuarial Consultant - London - Competitive salary + benefits - J11956
A fast growing international specialist risk consultancy is looking to hire a number of actuarial consultants with an entrepreneurial streak.
• Supporting clients in the delivery of actuarial consulting services.
• Assisting senior colleagues to build and maintain client relationships by giving support with requests for proposals and the development of sales materials.
• Communicating effectively with project teams to ensure that projects are on time and meet internal and clients' expectations.
• Supporting intellectual capital development and new business generation.
• Keeping abreast of developments and initiatives in insurance and reinsurance markets, including changes in legislation, modelling platforms and product developments.
Skills and Experience
• Numerate undergraduate degree with strong statistical content
• Part or Qualified life actuary with significant life insurance industry experience in consulting or life (re)insurance roles.
• Proven experience and knowledge of Solvency II, financial modelling and risk management techniques.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office and ideally at least one of the major actuarial modelling platforms (e.g. Prophet, MoSes, RAFM, Mo.net).
• Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and delivering quality results
• Proven analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues.
• Ability to communicate accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Willingness to travel on an as needed basis.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk