Account Manager Marketing Sciences - Plus Benefits - London Flex- J11569
This media consultancy has won numerous awards for their innovation and creativity and would love to welcome further talent to their team.
They work with the UK's most prestigious brands and are looking for a an Account Manager Marketing Science to help enhance their relationships with an exciting portfolio of global brands.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree in Maths, Statistics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related discipline
• Commercial experience with modelling : Market Mix Modelling would be advantageous or proven experience with statistical modelling techniques with aptitude to learn fast
• Proven ability to achieve high quality results
• R Shiny (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
• Working knowledge of one or more of the following Python, SQL, VBA, SPSS, Q, Matlab or eViews
• Use of Git or similar would be advantageous
• Quantitative analytics of survey-based data : Driver Models, Multivariate analysis, Segmentation
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sarah Coultrip on 01256 314 660 Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk