Insight & Analytics Manager - London - up to £70k - J11636
Datatech Analytics are excited to be partnering with one of the largest and most innovative media and communications consultancies in the world!
This is position working within the marketing sciences team. We are looking for someone to lead and deliver analytics projects for clients:
• Act as the project lead in ad hoc projects, acting as the point person for clients, ensuring milestones are met and delivering final outputs are insightful and actionable
• Creative in the way they solve problems and able to think outside the box' to find solutions to business challenges.
• Scaling and embedding tools and approaches within planning teams, ensuring they are being fully utilized for day-to-day client challenges
• Ability to understand client(s) business needs, define KPIs and the measurement framework required to enable these goals to be achieved
• Provide technical leadership on projects to more junior team members
• Identify client and business challenges which can inform potential new services within our clients with a commercial focus. You will scope the potential solution and ensure any tools or services we subsequently develop are fit for purpose
• Be part of the Marketing Sciences community, sharing and collaborating with other analysts.
There are 2 roles available. One focussed around Marketing Mix Modelling with the other more client facing with advanced analytics.
• Substantial Experience in media analytics/evaluation role
• Experience of working in data analysis in a commercial environment within in a marketing, media and/or communications context.
• Numerate or sciences degree. Eg: statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, social sciences or relevant work experience
• Excellent understanding of advanced statistical techniques such as A/B Testing, ANOVA, SEM, predictive modelling, regression and clustering/segmentation.
• Experience in drawing out key insights and building media recommendations from statistical analysis such as MMM and MTA essential.
• Client management experience, both in providing day-to-day analytics support and selling in delivering ad-hoc projects
• Excellent communication and presentation skills - able to tell stories with data, and effectively articulate the value of data to senior stakeholders
• Significant experience in using statistical analysis and data manipulation tools such as R, Python and SQL.
• Understand the importance of data quality and accuracy, with extensive experience and understanding of data cleansing and processing.
• Happy to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
If you fit the above job description, please contact Sarah Coultrip on 01256 314 660 or apply for role. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk