Insight Manager, Nottinghamshire
Insight Manager – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Nottinghamshire - J11119
This service provider believes in producing meaningful, actionable insight from their data, as this is essential to the success of their business. This role is an opportunity to produce insights that impact real decisions being taken every day thus are seeking an experienced insight professional to lead and mentor a specialist analytics team.
Role & Responsibilities
• Gather and interpret ever-changing customer interaction and business performance data.
• Identify trends, patterns and hidden anomalies within large datasets.
• Extract key findings from data and translate it into actionable, well presented and easy to understand information.
• Explore and identify opportunities to improve operations performance.
• Independently update and report on business performance.
• Create high-quality dashboards and data visualisations using Power BI and other tools.
• Present insight to senior stakeholders with confidence and clarity.
• Complete ad-hoc tasks to standard and timescale.
Experience & Skills Required
• Have several years’ of practical, hands-on experience in delivering insight as a consultant or at a senior level.
• Possess experience of delivering operational insight and analytics.
• Confidently deliver actionable insight at a senior level.
• Have a proven track record of managing senior stakeholders.
• Be an expert in extracting relevant data from multiple, complex sources.
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills, able to [present complex findings to non-technical parties.
• Demonstrate a record of accomplishment of having used statistical models to drive measurable business benefits.
• Advanced Excel knowledge essential.
• Python and R skills advantageous.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk