Senior Performance Consultant, Greater London1
Senior Performance Consultant - £Competitive – Plus Benefits – Middx – J11072
Are you implementation focused and can demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and emotional resilience to effectively challenge? If the answer is “Yes”, please send in a copy of your CV to Teresa today. You could be joining an internationally recognised brand who has been successfully servicing the leisure industry for generations and due to their continued growth again recruiting. You won’t want to miss this unique opportunity so act now!
Role & Responsibilities
• Improve decision makers’ access to information.
• Analyse performance data to identify key insights, trends and drivers of business performance.
• Lead on the most appropriate data sources, metrics, form and content of reporting to support business.
• Identify data optimisation opportunities to ensure efficient coding,
• Design the best method for data connection.
• Work to define and encourage adherence to dashboard best practice
• Proactively develop and sharing business area and data.
Experience & Skills Required
• Have a numerate degree or highly relevant experience.
• Expert user of the data.
• Be able to structure ill-defined business requirements into a clearly defined scope.
• Great communication skills, confident in communicating in larger groups.
• Confidently explain complex issues in a way that is relevant for the audience.
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in current business areas.
• Experience of applying reporting and analytical capabilities, either in an academic or business environment.
• Understand relational databases and how data in tables can be joined together.
• Good knowledge of SQL for data extraction alongside strong Tableau skills.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk