Systems Solutions Manager, London
Systems Solutions Manager – 6 Months Contract – Excellent £day rate – London – J11108
This consultancy works with the world’s top 100 advertisers to help them harness the power of data; analytics and technology to achieve a better return on their media and marketing spend. They are a leading global independent marketing and media consultancy, attracting the best talent to work with their teams of experts.
Role & Responsibilities
• Help achieve higher media performance through best-in-class media management.
• Building evidence-based marketing programmes rooted in data and analytics.
• Design the right technology ecosystem to drive higher value.
• Provide expertise for clients.
• Support existing tools whilst looking at progressing these tools further and turn them into larger development projects.
• Translate media word documents into media maths.
• Support the product owner on larger, long-term development projects.
Experience & Skills Required
• You will be degree educated, ideally in the Sciences
• Have the ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Good communication skills are essential.
• Media knowledge very advantageous.
• Strong working knowledge of VBA is essential.
• Be able to design an excel tool to implement methodology.
• Media knowledge is preferable, especially of TV.
• Knowledge of PowerBI would be beneficial.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk