Effectiveness Analytics Manager, London
Effectiveness Analytics Manager – Salary up to £60k + benefits - London - J11238
Are you keen to work for an agency that is independent and renowned for its incredible company culture? This client is a leader in media buying and strategic marketing services, working a portfolio of global brands.
This position sits within the Insight & Analytics team, supporting clients with measurement and forecasting solutions across the marketing effectiveness process.
If you are interested in this position, you will have the following commercial skills and experience;
- Expert knowledge of Econometrics, Forecasting, Structured Testing, Customer Level Analysis (experience as a practitioner of econometrics is essential).
- Results oriented with an unerring focus on adding commercial value for our clients through better use of data and analytics.
- Passionate about guiding, developing and managing analysts in the team. As well as equipping clients and internal planning teams to make more evidence based investment decisions.
- Previous experience (5+ years) in a marketing effectiveness or marketing data analysis role. Either client side, in specialist consultancy or with a media agency.
- Experience building commercial econometric models.
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Strong client facing skills and comfortable presenting to an audience and deal with challenging questions
- Experience with languages such as; R, Python or SQL
- Data Visualisation skills
If you fit the above job description please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email email@example.com Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.