Analyst – Salary to £28k– Plus Benefits – London – J11096
This agency is like no other and encourages every staff member to shine! Now seeking a bright, confident individual with an analytical mind to join a growing team in an international organisation specialising in the fast paced world of media. This is a crucial role reporting into the Group Strategy Director where you will prioritise workloads and work solutions for clients’ audience targeting solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
• Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s proprietary data management platform and solutions.
• Support campaign planning teams in developing effective solutions for clients
• Analyse a variety types of data from various sources.
• Explore in-house and open data sources and identify the best dataset for any given
• Produce analysis which creates new insights and helps to solve audience targeting and campaign planning challenges.
• Use PowerPoint and data visualisation software & techniques to explain showcase
• Make analysis based recommendations to campaign planners, partner agencies and clients.
• Build strong working relationships and collaborate closely with internal teams & external parties.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject e.g. statistics, mathematics, physics, computer science etc.
• Knowledge of working with a DMP or within an audience planning environment advantageous
• 0 – 2 years of relevant work experience in BI, Analytics, Data Science or comparable fields.
• Have a solid undertaking of data analysis and/or post campaign.
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Excel.
• Knowledge of SQL or Java Script and/experience in using AWS is a bonus.
• Confidently manipulate data and reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, Postman, Cognos or similar.
• Ability to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role every day!
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk