Operations/Product Analyst (Customer Experience), London
Product/Operations Analyst (CX) - £Competitive – London – J11206
This next generation tech firm, who are taking the UK and Global markets by storm are ready for expansion within their customer experience and product analytics capability. You will be at the heart of this innovative, fast paced team, building solutions and creating value, whilst delivering best in class service, for this mobile app organisation.
Right now, they are looking for an experienced Product/Operations Analyst to join their growing team in London. You will join the cross-functional CX team, working closely with the product manager and with other Community Experience leaders across the business to evaluate the effectiveness of current strategies and workflows. You will perform and communicate impactful analyses to improve the customer experience and influence CX roadmap, and support developing insight into contact drivers to challenge how we move forward in improving the user journey.
● Discovery and strategic thinking: you will be expected to become a thought partner for your team about everything relating to customer experience analytics.
● Supporting your team’s analytics BAU: you will work closely with the business to deliver against your product roadmap each quarter.
● Making sure the business knows the numbers: you will become the point of contact for CX teams for all things data.
● Upskill: You will help individuals in your team become more data-driven by acting as a data mentor for your colleagues, and by organising training sessions to introduce new methods and tools.
● Managing data pipeline: you will work with data and engineering teams to ensure that the necessary tracking is implemented within your product area, and that data pipelines are consistently accurate, reliable and up-to-date end to end - from collection to consumption.
● An analytical mind with good problem solving skills and a love of numbers
● Commercial awareness and a proactive attitude to make a difference and drive impact
● Strong proficiency in SQL and the ability to work with large datasets
● Experience working in analytics in an operational environment such as supply chain management, resource scheduling or service desk/ call centre operations.
● The ability to communicate complex problems and analysis simply with a variety of stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
● Experience delivering in a high performing, data-driven product team
● A hunger to learn, natural curiosity and a keen eye for detail
● A strong sense of ownership and highly organised nature
● Experience working on a marketplace, in a mobile first environment or on social products beneficial
● Familiarity with tools like Looker, Google Analytics and Branch beneficial
If you fit the above job description and would like to find out move about this exciting opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.