Lead Consultant - AI / ML, London
Lead Consultant - AI/ML – Excellent Remuneration – Home Based - J11236
This is a unique proposition for a truly gifted and driven Lead Consultant (Pre Sales) to be at the cutting edge of data and technology. Although this ingenious organisation is relatively young their know-how and their product innovation is storming the universe. An incredible time to join an exceptionally talented team who intend to dominate the European Market after their incredible success in the US & UK.
Role & Responsibilities
• Support the delivery of revenue generation to the business.
• Design and sell value based solutions whilst working closely with sales directors.
• Throughout the sales cycle undertake account planning, opportunity identification and solution design.
• Own account-related technical items and relationships
• Confidently communicate with internal and externally stakeholders and a diverse audience.
• Be the trusted data science advisor for all prospects
• Interactions will be made in-person and online to audiences both large and small.
• Translate business cases and requirements into value based technical solutions.
• Undertake the architecture of machine learning workflows and systems from data ingestion to model deployment.
• Collate customer feedback
• Enhance the company’s product portfolio.
Experience & Skills Required
• You will have a comprehensive understanding of machine learning and its application.
• You will be highly articulate helping "sell" software and solutions to clients.
• Demonstrate machine learning solutions.
• Possess great storytelling abilities to incorporate technical accuracy.
• Confidently deliver compelling presentations on complex and technical concepts.
• Great communication skills are a pre-requisite crafting responses for proposals
• to engage customers
• Be able to present at data science community “get together”
• Lead successful proof of values and concepts
• Undertake continuously improvement by taking part and leading coaching sessions
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her @datatech.org.uk (teresa.cheeseman). Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.