Head of Analytics, London
Head of Analytics – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J11069
This hugely supported team with board level investment and a global presence, is searching for a head of Analytics. The role will manage the data science and analytics team within their research and analytics function. Due to the rapid growth of data and analytics capabilities within the organisation, you will be at the forefront of delivering huge value from Data supported by a cutting edge team and technology. The team are advanced in the use of data and insight and have ambitious plans to expand their capability.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide leadership on advanced analytics.
• Coordinate the multiple data science projects, ensuring they are focused on business outcomes.
• Lead the development in Data Science, Advanced Analytics and visualisation.
• Identify and pursue topics of interest to the Industry.
• Ensure that other major transformational programmes are supported by analytics.
• Set workloads and projects for data science.
• Work with various teams to define analytics roadmaps.
• Manage communication of key learnings to business stakeholders.
• Ensure that team priorities and roadmap are aligned to delivering value to the business.
• Build a collaborative and sharing centric team who proactively research new techniques and learnings.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to Bachelor's Degree in a STEM or related field
• Several years’ experience in a data leadership role.
• Comfortable working within a matrix reporting line environment
• Demonstrate project management skills.
• Have the ability to lead Data Science teams.
• Possess broad knowledge of analytics across various functions.
• Proven record of identifying and ingesting new data sources.
• Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
• Extensive experience with tools similar to SQL, R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk