Credit Risk Analyst, London
Credit Risk Analyst – £Competitive – City of London – J11144
An exciting new opportunity for a Credit Risk Analyst working for an innovative digital banking client. You will be part of a key team dealing with the management and development of credit risk analytics, portfolio monitoring and to support product and credit risk initiatives and projects.
Role & Responsibilities
• Support the delivery of credit projects to agreed standards and deadlines.
• To collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver risk analytics/reporting requirements, tactical solutions, and perform analysis pertaining to profitability and growth.
• Support the management of lending and collections systems, strategies and processes through analytics.
• Prepare reports for review by relevant parties.
• Assist in regular portfolio reporting and credit strategy monitoring.
• Provide analysis on how to optimise credit strategies and credit policies
• Support the analysis and forecasting of credit performance across a range of scenarios.
Experience & Skills Required
• Degree in Maths, Statistics or Economics or business-related subject.
• Experience of completing complex analysis from a wide analytical brief.
• Proven experience in credit risk
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to articulate key messages and outcomes clearly and concisely.
• Basic programming skills (SQL/Python) or understanding.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk