Head of Vertical, London
Head of Data Vertical – Salary to £75K – Plus Benefits – London, Manchester or Birmingham locations considered - J11065
This successful consultancy specialises in marketing in an ever changing world where marketing is an increasingly powerful force for growth. They deploy data and a variety of techniques to help grow clients’ businesses through better marketing.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for achieving revenue targets.
• Be responsible for a team of consultants
• Ensure high quality delivery of projects.
• Help lead the business in terms of innovation and creativity.
• Keep the business informed on relevant issues.
• Be aware of new developments and suggest new ideas.
• Drive the team to meet deadlines.
Experience & Skills Required
• Responsible for a small team of modellers, who’s focus is primarily MMM.
• This role requires experience to drive the team forward whilst managing a number of client accounts.
• This position does not require any “hands on” analytical work, but does require an element of quality control!
• Great communication skills, able to converse at all levels in the business.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk