Head of Data Science - Group Marketing, London
Head of Data Science - £Competitive Salary – Central London – J11055
Data Science sits in the heart of our client’s Global Analytics hub and this role sits within their Group Marketing function. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of cutting edge analytics on their next generation data. Data Science is in its infancy and specialists in this area will need to shape and develop the products they develop around the needs of the business. This is an exciting time to join this ever-growing, very successful business in the leisure arena being responsible for the development and delivery of cutting edge analytics.
Role & Responsibilities
• Be responsible for the development and deployment of a range of traditional machine learning and deep learning products.
• Develop hyper-personalisation models that will generate millions of euros across the business.
• Define the direction, structure, processes and standards for Data Science across the business.
• Develop and deliver the technical product roadmap for a global recommendations framework.
• Lead, manage and mentor a small team of the Data Scientists.
• Manage senior stakeholders with realistic solutions.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to Bachelor's/Master's/PhD level in STEM (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics)
• Have experience with advanced predictive analytics using big data tools.
• Demonstrate experience of architecting and developing deep learning personalisation models.
• Develop a range of other Data Science products within the business.
• Undertake advanced forecasting, propensity modelling and scenario planning
• Define and build the measurement frameworks that underpin an objective test.
• and learn approach to data science in production
• Enhance the analytical value delivered by new data science products.
• Show experience building and leading a significant data science team within a scaling organisation
• Have excellent knowledge of data science tools, including, python, R. Sage Maker, SQL and production tools.
• Several years’ experience deploying machine learning models to production systems
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk