Decision Science Analyst - IFRS9 Credit, Kent
Decision Science Analyst - IFRS9 Credit - £Competitive Package – 50% Kent & 50% Home – J11231
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing credit management services providers in Europe and the market leader in the UK and Ireland. Their mission is help each of their 6m+ customers to improve their finances.
• Supporting end to end analytical projects related to both
o Forecasting collections (IFRS9 compliant models)
o Operational optimisation and improving the customer experience of consumer portfolios. Managing analysis work, resources, tasks, budgets, deadlines and delivery.
• Taking ownership of forecasting model including regular reviews, enhancements, governance and model risk.
• Create commercially viable recommendations.
• Analytical projects and advisory for the Management Group Europe businesses.
• IFRS9/Forecasting model experience including design, development, system testing, model performance and validation.
• One or more of SAS, Python, SQL.
• Markov chain, Linear regression, Logistic regression.
• Experience and knowledge in the retail credit risk industry, credit issuers and ideally consumer debt management.
• Working knowledge of classical and machine learning predictive analytics techniques.
• Quantitative degree or post graduate qualifications.
• Experience in presenting ideas, business cases and results to senior management.
• Stress testing experience for IFRS9 credit models.
• Good understanding of regulations around use of data (CONC, SCORE, principles of reciprocity, GDPR, closed user groups, information security).
• Clear understanding of SOX compliance rules and/or Credit bureau data would be very beneficial.
• Microsoft Azure DevOps, Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) would be advantageous.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.