Senior Commercial Analyst, London
Senior Commercial Insight Analyst - £Competitive – London – J11229
Exciting opportunity to work in one of the UK's fastest-growing scale-ups, with a vibrant and diverse group of people, building a product they all deeply care about. The Insights team supports the entire business. Analysts are embedded within Product and Commercial teams and are an integral part of making sure the business is as data-driven as possible.
Right now, we are looking for a high calibre Senior Commercial Analyst to join their growing Business Analytics team in London. You will support one or more Commercial team(s), and drive your team to make better-informed, insight-led decisions that support our growth.
● An analytical mind with good problem solving skills and a love of numbers
● Commercial awareness and a proactive attitude to make a difference and drive impact
● Strong proficiency in SQL and the ability to work with large, complex and sometimes fragmented datasets
● The ability to communicate complex problems and analysis simply with a variety of stakeholders and act as a bridge between technical and non-technical colleagues
● Experience delivering in a high performing, data-driven product team
● A hunger to learn, natural curiosity and a keen eye for detail
● A strong sense of ownership and highly organised nature
● Experience working on a marketplace, in a mobile first environment or on social products beneficial
● Familiarity with tools like Looker, Google Analytics and Branch beneficial
● Understanding of Python and some command over ETL scripts
If you fit the above job description and would like to find out move about this exciting opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or email her on email@example.com.
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.