Product Analyst, London
Product Analyst - £Competitive – London – J11227
This next generation tech firm, who are taking the UK and Global markets by storm are ready for expansion within their customer experience and product analytics capability. You will be at the heart of this innovative, fast paced team, building solutions and creating value, whilst delivering best in class service, for this mobile app organisation.
oduct teams are structured around buyers, sellers, and core marketplace capabilities. All of their product teams operate as cross-functional units, with members from product, design, engineering, analytics and data science supporting each team.
Right now, they are looking for a number of Product Analysts to join their growing product team in London. You will join one of their cross-functional product teams, and help drive your team to make better-informed, insight-led decisions that support our growth. You will also ensure that we are measuring and reporting on the right metrics in an accurate and timely manner and implement processes to do this.
● Discovery and strategic thinking: you will be expected to become a thought partner for your team about everything relating to customer experience analytics.
● Supporting your team’s analytics BAU: you will work closely with the business to deliver against your product roadmap each quarter.
● Making sure the business knows the numbers: you will become the point of contact for CX teams for all things data.
● Upskill: You will help individuals in your team become more data-driven by acting as a data mentor for your colleagues, and by organising training sessions to introduce new methods and tools.
● Managing data pipeline: you will work with data and engineering teams to ensure that the necessary tracking is implemented within your product area, and that data pipelines are consistently accurate, reliable and up-to-date end to end - from collection to consumption.
● An analytical mind with good problem solving skills and a love of numbers
● Commercial awareness and a proactive attitude to make a difference and drive impact
● Strong proficiency in SQL and the ability to work with large datasets
● Experience working in analytics in an operational environment such as supply chain management, resource scheduling or service desk/ call centre operations.
● The ability to communicate complex problems and analysis simply with a variety of stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
● Experience delivering in a high performing, data-driven product team
● A hunger to learn, natural curiosity and a keen eye for detail
● A strong sense of ownership and highly organised nature
● Experience working on a marketplace, in a mobile first environment or on social products beneficial
● Familiarity with tools like Looker, Google Analytics and Branch beneficial
● Understanding of Python and some command over ETL scripts
If you fit the above job description and would like to find out move about this exciting opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.