Media Trainer, London
Media Trainer – 12 month FTC – London – up to £45k + benefits
Working for the data division of a global media organisation, this position will work across all agencies and client teams. If you have any experience within the media space, a passion for learning and development and are data literate I would love to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities
• Supporting the agency vision of embedding the data platform with their Agencies by keeping the Agencies to date with training on new developments and usage of the platform
• Supporting any large scale training program in the region by delivering sessions on the platform via our L&D portal
• Understanding our products in detail so that you can explain the value to these key stakeholders and any Global/regional client teams based in your market
• Being the point of contact for the Support team to resolve any non-technical blockers with the Agency teams in the region
• Gathering feedback and be the voice of the Agencies in the region to work with the global Product and L&D team on enhancements and the training available
You will also support the Enablement Director to manage Enablement Market representatives in the region by:
• Providing training to local market Enablement representatives to constantly upskilling them as Omni develops
Experience and Skills
• Experience within a training or L&D position ideally within a media or agency environment
• Advanced Excel skills
• Proven commercial experience working across multiple client teams and internal departments
• Confident communicator at all levels – written and oral
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.