Client Service Director, London
J11121 – Client Director – up to £60k – 12 month FTC – London
A chance to join the Client Service team as a Director in a marketing performance company has arisen. This company has 13,000 employees working in over 100 countries but strives to maintain that small agency feel.
Role & Responsibilities
• You will use your experience and skills to develop approaches to help clients deliver their objectives.
• Own content of new business pitches and make presentations
• Deliver new business proposals
• Make contributions to the revenue delivered by your team
• Lead the overall team performance
• Mentor more junior members of the team
• Build relationships with members of the agency and network to grow client’s business.
• Deliver training in the team’s services to other employees.
Experience & Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven experience developing and implementing strategies
• Have international experience in multinational businesses
• Excellent leadership skills
• Stakeholder management skills
• Experience within a food / beverages environment would be advantageous
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.