Data Scientist, Merseyside
Data Scientist – £50k – Plus Benefits – Liverpool J11168
A household name with exciting future plans are seeking a proven Data Scientist to join an established data centric team to enhance their Data Science function around forecasting and customer experience. This multi- billion pound business is offering an ambitious individual the opportunity to write their own story and drive new initiatives.
• Experience of using quantitative analytical techniques to drive informed decision making
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (e.g. statistics, math, science, computer science, engineering)
• Commercial modelling around forecasting and optimisation using Python
• Experience of communicating insights to senior stakeholders and the wider business
• Proven experience with building and maintaining data science pipelines
• Strong Data Visualisation skills
• Adept with the end to end modelling cycle including testing, validation and risk management
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.