Junior Decision Science Analyst, London
Junior Decision Science Analyst – Credit Risk – £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits - London – J11061
This role is for a commercially minded statistician / data science graduate in the Group Decision Science team focusing on understanding measuring and predicting customer behaviour. This financial house operates across Europe where you will be supporting the growth of the European business units through hands on project work. You will be involved in working closely with operational and analytical teams across Europe where European travel would be small part of this role, c10 days per year.
Role & Responsibilities
• Work closely with colleagues across operations, data management and IT to drive successful outcomes
• Think pragmatically, critically and commercially to apply your strong technical skill set to real world problems
• Use both empirical and statistical / machine learning techniques to answer questions about customer behaviour
• Asset valuation, cash flow and cost projections for consumer finance portfolios
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in statistics, mathematics, computer science or a related discipline, ideally at a post-graduate level
• Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal to deal with stakeholders throughout Europe
• Enthusiasm to develop and decision science techniques within a commercial environment, ideally in financial services
• Able to extract, manipulate and extract insights from data
• Have strong aptitude and some coding experience in either SAS or Python
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.