Head of Insight & Analytics, West Yorkshire
Head of Data & Insight Analytics - Salary to £75K + £8K car allowance + Benefits - West Yorkshire – J11200
Managing an analytics team of 14 in this much loved and recognised for its superb customer service over many decades. The client offers a vast product range to thousands of satisfied customers and have now moved with the times to be technologically advanced in today’s current market searching for new ways to improve the customer experience alongside business processes. Their mission is to be the preferred choice for clients by doing things better and differently.
Role & Responsibilities
• Leading the design, build and development of the business' Database and Analytics capabilities.
• Developing a clear understanding of the business' data, systems and customers and a future vision for best practise in this area.
• Driving intelligent multichannel rules based on automated CRM programs (across direct mail, contact centre, email, SMS and onsite) to drive engagement and product uptake.
• Leading the strategy and development of segmentations and data modelling techniques to drive customer strategy, brand strategy and communications.
• Responsibility for the Campaign Management function and the service it provides across all group brands.
• Managing a team to deliver the right level of MI / BI needs of the business from a BAU and strategic insight perspective. Delivering Automation programmes and Management Dashboards where appropriate. Seek to minimise manual reporting and deliver more focused, efficient reporting to focus the team on insight (vs data provision and reports)
• Build a Customer Insights function that develops an insights programme to meet strategic and ongoing business needs including a customer-based dashboard that reports regularly to the EMT (inc NPS, c-sat and relevant qual and quant studied)
Skills & Experience required
• Exceptional management skills across cross sectional analytical skill sets
• Happy to be hands-on analytically when work load requires
• Extensive experience within customer insight and analysis ideally within a retailer or a customer focussed commercial business.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent business related qualifications
• Must be comfortable interacting with people at all levels, including C-Suite
• Ability to think strategically to enhance the capability of the department
• Ability to train, develop and manage direct reports
• Understand the commercial impact of team decisions and actions
• Ability to shape the direction of the department
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.