Insight Direct - UK, West Yorkshire
Insight Director – Salary to £57K – Plus Benefits – UK wide – J11102
This is a senior role where you will be responsible for developing account plans and lead the delivery of these through your on-site teams. You will innovate and develop best-of-breed solutions that are focused on clients’ needs and supporting their growth plans.
As a member of the UK Board, you will strongly influence decision making across the business to meet overall business goals. There is a requirement for some travel within the UK with this role.
Role & Responsibilities
• Discover actionable insights which unlock opportunities for the clients’ commercial teams.
• Agree the targets and metrics for partnership success.
• Drive incremental revenue by establishing the fundamentals of quality insights.
• Proactively lead key stakeholder engagement and develop a relationship plan.
• Work with other teams to pursue and deliver new revenue opportunities.
• Identify new techniques and processes to drive added value.
• Manage the financial requirements of the client.
• Lead, motivate and develop a team setting and measuring of annual objectives.
• Coach and mentor to enhance team performance.
• Consult with clients to influence and challenge thinking to drive the business agenda.
Experience & Skills Required
• Confidently engage learning opportunities for direct reports.
• Build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks.
• Demonstrate resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
• Show breadth of industry knowledge and relate key trends to impact on clients.
• Have expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications.
• Successfully create ways to address business issues and facilitate discussion to agree actions.
• Discover and implement the best ways to engage with clients in order to sell them solutions.
• Effectively manage virtual and diverse teams through a changing climate.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk