Business Development Manager, Berkshire
Business Development Manager – Salary to £40K – Plus Benefits – Berks – J11105
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Client Development team, working for a consultancy who have continued to enjoy fantastic growth in this important area over the past few years. You will work with an account base that consists of well-known household brands and private label manufacturers. Your key focus will be to retain and grow your clients through strong relationships and the realisation of the company’s Growth Delivered strategy. This is a role which requires initiative, demands drive and focus from a person who really wants to engage with clients every day. It will be very varied and very rewarding for the right person.
Experience & Skills Required
• Ensure the retention of your existing client base whilst developing profitable and sustainable new revenue streams.
• Undertake opportunity identification and conversion based on consultative selling.
• Build relationships and help businesses to maximise their growth opportunities.
• Engage with customer contacts to strengthen working relationships.
• Create a strong base of client contacts, identifying additional stakeholders/decision makers.
• Oversee the accurate and timely provision of solutions to your clients.
• build a strong network of internal contacts to maximise support from across the Commercial and Operational teams.
• Keep sales pipelines up-to-date.
• Understand clients’ objectives, to build trust through your knowledge and opinions of their own and industry issues.
Role & Responsibilities
• Ideally educated to degree level.
• Able to demonstrate commercial acumen with proven experience in a client facing role
• Have excellent planning and organisation.
• Confidently present to all levels.
• Be a strong relationship builder, both internal and external
• Demonstrate proven questioning and listening skills.
• Have a good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• A working knowledge of Market tracking and Insights within FMCG would be beneficial.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk