Analytics Consultant, Berkshire
Analytics Consultant – Salary to £26K – Plus Benefits – Berks – J11107
This highly successful consultancy is searching for a candidate to join a team of analytic and marketing effectiveness consultants whose core objective is to support FMCG’s growth plans by analysing the impact of their sales and marketing activity. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take his or her’s first step into an insight-based consultancy department. You will play an active part in ensuring that Analytics continue to grow within the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Support the solutions consultants in the preparation of client presentations and reports via data analysis of model outputs
• Provide an effective liaison between solutions consultant and offshore modelling consultants.
• Coordinate with FMCG clients and their media agencies to gather third part data inputs.
• Interpret clients’ research questions into accurate project specifications.
• Define comprehensive product grouping and product interaction matrices.
• Make rational and logical decisions based on data trends and other available information.
• Quality check modelling outputs and providing feedback to the modelling team.
• Assist with workload and timeline estimates for both the local and offshore teams.
• Attend client meetings and supporting the solutions consultant during the delivery of the results.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous relevant experience (potentially gained through placement year) and preferably with data analysis or data management background
• Interest in or understanding of marketing strategy, and/or FMCG business/market trends.
• Applicants must have strong analytical skills with an aptitude for accurately managing and interpreting data.
• Be proficient in MS Office and preferably with experience of working with databases
• Demonstrate a concern for quality and accuracy in all areas of work
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects and stakeholders
• Be able to proactively identify and communicate issues, taking ownership for resolution and/or escalating as appropriate
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk