Managing Consultant Data Analytics, London
Managing Consultant – Data Analytics - £Competitive Salary – London – J11054
This trusted international accountancy firm and adviser to businesses, private individuals and not for profit organisations, is committed to supporting clients. Increasingly being asked to provide Data Solutions to support their businesses and leverage opportunity. This is a new opportunity within the business to Lead the development of their Data Analytics offerings to clients and offers future Partnership potential for the right individual. Their commitment is to developing people and providing an environment in which they can thrive whilst helping their clients achieve their ambitions.
Role & Responsibilities
• Deliver high quality data management, data visualisation and analytics solutions.
• Design and deliver cloud-based data and analytics solutions (AWS, Azure)
• Understand customers' needs for data, analytics, BI and technology.
• Take ownership of project delivery and manage stakeholders’ expectations.
• Manage day-to-day client relationships.
• Help shape project deliveries through requirements capture.
• Use predictive and statistical modelling techniques to deliver business analytics solutions.
Experience & Skills Required
• Have experience on taking a lead role on client-facing projects
• Demonstrable experience using Power BI, Tableau, etc.
• Have an interest in Big Data technologies.
• Strong knowledge in at least two scripting, object oriented or functional programming language, i.e. SQL, Python
• Possess good knowledge of industry technologies, services and business benefits of data and analytics.
• Be able to work on different and multiple projects at the same time.
• Experience with leveraging Metadata to quicken project delivery.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk